COORDINATED CEREMONY & ALL-INCLUSIVE RECEPTION
4.5 HOUR RECEPTION TIMELINE:
TIMELINE FOR 4.5 HOUR EVENING RECEPTION EVENTS:
• 4:30PM - 5:00PM: Doors to the Venue Open/Guests Begin Arriving
• 5:00PM - 5:30PM: Processional & Ceremony
• 5:30PM - 6:00PM: Ceremony Wrap-Up, Room-Flip, & Cocktail Hour Begins
• 6:15PM - 6:30PM: Buffet Opens
• 7:00PM - 7:15PM: Champagne Toasts, Ceremonial Cake Cutting, & Cake Service
• 7:30PM - 8:00PM: First Dances, More Dancing, & Mingling
• 9:00PM: Event Close/ Couple Departs
TIMELINE FOR 4.5 HOUR DAYTIME RECEPTION EVENTS:
• 10:30AM - 11:00AM: Doors to the Venue Open/Guests Begin Arriving
• 11:00AM - 11:30AM: Processional & Ceremony
• 11:30AM - 12:00PM: Ceremony Wrap-Up, Room-Flip, & Cocktail Hour Begins
• 12:15PM - 12:30PM: Buffet Opens
• 1:00PM - 1:15PM: Champagne Toasts, Ceremonial Cake Cutting, & Cake Service
• 1:30PM - 2:00PM: First Dances, More Dancing, & Mingling
• 3:00PM: Event Close/ Couple Departs
Keep in mind that this timeline is flexible, but gives us a rough schedule to ensure that we fit in all of the activities for your event. You will not need to keep track of the time nor the event schedule. That is why you have a coordinator team!
If we start a few minutes late for anything, no need to worry, we have plenty of cushion built in to account for what life throws our way.
We suggest that you arrive at the venue start time, but you may tell you guests that the ceremony starts 30 - 45 minutes after the event start time. This will give everyone time to get in, get settled, and for you both to meet and review the plan for your event with your team before we get the show on the road!
We do not recommend starting the ceremony any later than one hour after your event start time. Otherwise, you may run out of time for photos, champagne toasts, or any other activities you have planned.