COORDINATED CEREMONY GUIDE
YOUR EVENT BEGINS!
BEFORE THE CEREMONY BEGINS:
You and your guests will be greeted by the Day-Of Coordinators and offered a cold water or soda and welcomed.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE, YOUR DAY-OF COORDINATORS WILL:
• Help the Bride get settled in the bridal lounge.
• Check in with the Groom to make sure he is comfortable & has what he needs.
• Greet your guests upon arrival & serve a family-friendly bottled drink.
• Play some nice background music as guests show up.
• Pass out flowers included in the Deluxe package & help pin on boutonniere if needed.
• Help set up items the couple brought such as a guest book, a single serve food item, outside beverages, ceremony elements (such as a unity candle), etc.
If you wish to have an "unplugged" ceremony, we suggest that you bring a small sign to place on the entrance table that alerts your guests that this will be an unplugged ceremony. You can also add a special request for your officiant to make that announcement before the ceremony begins.